Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Being Alone Enough

Being alone has never been a tough job,
rather most simplest way to describe my current situations.

I wasn't alone when people left me, but
was alone when I decided to stay with me.

Spend one night in that not-so dark room,
planning my next move, in my next thought,
brooming the inner part of the skin within my soul.

When I welcomed the silence around,
I was alone from every destructive
vision from that outer world.

Alone enough that I could feel
my every blink of eyes collaborating with
that tick-tock seconds noise of my wall clock.

Alone enough that I could get confused
between keypad's noise and heartbeat's voice.

Alone enough to replace those chirping tone
with the steps of naked feet on the dancing floor.

So alone that I could mapped my breath
moving in and out till my intestines with
those hot air of my coffee mug.

So alone that I could feel the slow movement
of one leaf falling from up there and
landed with the motion of earth's body.

This was the time I could capture the
world's walk with my patience's steps
in my only dream of achieving 'something' ahead.

Afterwards, being alone has never been a tough job,
I was alone when I decided to stay with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2AM Conversation - a short story.

2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...