"Sorry, I won't be able to meet you,
as, I skipped to sleep tonight.
It's so noisy inside,
as, your voice haven't left from my mind.
Open space occupied our memories,
as, your face still stays in my heart already.
I loved your smell,
as, it never missed from the skin of my clothes.
It was my happy life ever with you,
but, the day you stepped out,
everything was like empty world with sad holes.
Death was not a big deal,
I died on the day you left my body completely.
Cried on that one night only, but, never after that,
as, you said, you'll meet me in the heaven one day.",
her corpse's speaking to his corpse, which was
buried 10 years ago, exactly besides her's now.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Corpse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2AM Conversation - a short story.
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
If time is in your favour, you are the most powerful in the universe. It's not about having time. It's about making the best use of ...
-
Story of a Writer❤ People love the name, they liked the post, within no second they hit it. Unique name is enough to press it, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment