Thursday, March 1, 2018

And I Rise

I know what I'm doing
Also what's going.
I know what I wanna be
I standup with only me.
I know I can
And I will. 
I am my own point of view
No need of you.
I am enough to myself
You please mind yourself.

Now the world is mine
Eventually, the universe will too.
I Rise because,
It is my decision
Not yours opinion.
And I Rise because,
They said how come I
Because it's only me and I.
Medals, means not winning
Perhaps, I'm gaining.

I fall to grow again
I failed, to succeed again.
I Rise And I Rise,
Higher and Higher,
Till the end of time,
And the end of life,
I Rise, And Repeat it all again.

2 comments:

2AM Conversation - a short story.

2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...