Baby, it's very hard
to stand in a slippery toe.
But, this pain is bearable
than you gave me.
You said, I'm not capable,
I know, I can handle.
Difference is,
I'm happy to dance in all forms
& you seems to be lonely
in any business world.
Yes, it's difficult
to swallow the fact that,
our life is changed from
extreme love to
nothing left in between us.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Apart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2AM Conversation - a short story.
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
If time is in your favour, you are the most powerful in the universe. It's not about having time. It's about making the best use of ...
-
Story of a Writer❤ People love the name, they liked the post, within no second they hit it. Unique name is enough to press it, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment