Oh love,
It's True, I'm staying with you,
Happiest thing ever
happened to me is you.
But, I'm sorry dear, from Last 2 weeks,
my mind is thinking about the girl who
become the part of my life after you.
And, I've decided
to spend the rest of my life with her.
Haven't told you before, thought
it'll be fine afterwards.
But, now I can't control my emotions,
I wanna say that,
our Doctor said,
We'll have a girl child after two months.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
The Love For Her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2AM Conversation - a short story.
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
If time is in your favour, you are the most powerful in the universe. It's not about having time. It's about making the best use of ...
-
Story of a Writer❤ People love the name, they liked the post, within no second they hit it. Unique name is enough to press it, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment