Sometimes,
I hate notifications
if it doesn't show your name.
Sometimes,
I hate truecaller
if it doesn't
recognize your number.
Sometimes,
I hate social apps
if my account is still blocked.
Sometimes,
I hate myself
if tears fall even after knowing
that you will not come.
Sometimes,
Yes Sometimes, it happens
many times.
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Sometimes, I Hate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2AM Conversation - a short story.
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
If time is in your favour, you are the most powerful in the universe. It's not about having time. It's about making the best use of ...
-
Story of a Writer❤ People love the name, they liked the post, within no second they hit it. Unique name is enough to press it, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment