On
How I feel about myself
How I look into myself
How I believe in myself
How I love myself
Only matters ultimately.
And, when
I ignore their gossips,
their views, their only false decisions,
I found myself the happiest.
Well, one day
They'll leave me,
in the middle of the journey.
Because,
They want their life to be settled first.
As soon as, it get settled,
They'll vanish my memories and will move on in their luxurious life.
So,
How I know myself
How I treat myself
How I and only I will
Only matters ultimately.
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Only Matters Ultimately
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2AM Conversation - a short story.
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
2 AM❤ "what did the doctor said?" "he said that tomorrow is the delivery date, everything will be fine, tell your wife n...
-
If time is in your favour, you are the most powerful in the universe. It's not about having time. It's about making the best use of ...
-
Story of a Writer❤ People love the name, they liked the post, within no second they hit it. Unique name is enough to press it, b...
No comments:
Post a Comment